We bring you a Pilates class, accessible to all levels, held by Ester, the Pilates and Yoga leader at our Decathlon Edinburgh store! This class, in partnership with the Gyle, has been designed specifically with the needs of the community in mind. Our aim is to make sport more accessible by allowing people to discover a new sport and all the related benefits The studio is upstairs at Space to Be ( Community Space), it is a renewed space and it's very spacious and welcoming. A simple challenging class to learn and then build on the method of Pilates. This class is open to everyone. Great for beginners, but also for those with some experience. Ester, is Leading the Pilates and Yoga sports at our Decathlon Edinburgh.Ester has always had a great passion for these two sports and an enormous desire to share her experience with the Community. All the money raised from registration fees will be donated to Space to Be, to ensure the maintenance and growth of this important space for the Edinburgh community. We see you on the mat!
What is provided
Pilates Mat Water Snacks
What to bring
Pilates Mat ( optional) Small Towel Water (optional)
Gyle Shopping Centre
EH12 9JY Gyle Avenue
Meeting point details
Meet us at the Gyle Shopping Center Welcome Desk ( just next to the elevator).
About the organiser
Decathlon EdinburghView profile
Average of the reviews received on all organised activities.Read the reviews
The power of people and positivity are at the heart of our business. Our team are sports people who are full of energy and enthusiasm for what we do;...
- Superb class. Ester’s highly recommended. Very patient and very friendly. 🧘♀️😍Translate
- Had a great Pilates workout with Ester (instructor) and Andre (welcoming host)😀. The space at Gyle centre was great, if a little small for 10 participants. I would defo recommend and will attend again if the class returns.Translate
- Very enjoyable class. The instructor was excellent and instructions were very clear and she checked you were positioned correctly too. Her colleague was lovely and they looked after us well, with tea etc at the end. It was good value for money and I hope they run more of these classesTranslate
- Ester (spjQuery36001469240991286732_1685474347953) was great! A very enjoyable way to spend an hour even though I am experiencing DOMS. Thanks for putting this on. Weekly would be great.Translate
- Ester was a wonderful instructor who gave lots of direction and talked us through alternative poses if required.Translate